Today is the digital era, the era of innovation and advancement. Nowadays drones become a popular thing for racing enjoyment. For people who want to fly racing drones, innovation has put a best options that fly efficiently with simple operation.
If you are a beginner, you don’t need to worry to fly a racing drone. After a couple of hours of research, testing and analysis, we have picked the best racing drones for beginners.
List Of Best Racing Drones For Beginners
- Parrot Anafi FPV Racing Drone
- EMAX 2 Freestyle by TinkHawk
- GILOBABY RC Compact Racing Quadcopter
- BETAFPV By Cetus Pro FPV Brushless Drone
- ARRIS C250 V2 RC Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone
- EMAX Nanohawk Outdoor Racing Drone
- ARRIS Quadcopter X-Speed 280 V2 FPV RTF
- iFlight Titan XL5 6S FPV Drone
- Walkera F210 Racing Drone
- ARRIS X220 V2 Racing 220mm Quadcopter
- Swagtron 210-UP RC Quadcopter
- ARRIS Dazzle RC Quadcopter
12 Best Racing Drones For Beginners
These drones are featured with all relevant functions but with simple assembly and easy flight modes. The racing drones are not only for professionals but also for beginners though they have to follow described rules and regulations set for drone flight.
01. Parrot Anafi FPV Racing Drone
|Dimension||39.1 x 24.7 x 13.6 cm|
- This parrot ANAFI drone gives you the best flight. The Cockpit glass protects the camera to provide you with a visible flight with HD camera results.
- This impressive drone has 4 K HDR cameras that provide you with maximum zooming effect with the best quality images.
- This Parrot ANAFI comes with unique accessories like a Micro SD card, charging cable, a carrying bag, extra propellers, and other tools.
- It is easy to operate for beginners due to its simple flight mode, and it has different flight modes and camera clicking options. Like the home return feature, take-off mode, control mode, and panorama feature.
- The race mode is one of its best features that capture pictures and videos in every way. The images captured by the camera are of high resolution without any vibrating effect.
This unique Anafi drone camera has the best features that a racing drone should have. Its long range flight gives maximum coverage. The cockpit glasses camera with the high-resolution result offers the best images and videos. It also comes in a small backpack with a charger, an SD card with a maximum memory of 16 GB and a personal view goggle.
Furthermore, this racing drone is an excellent pick for beginners because they can fly it quickly. It gives a 26 minute long lasting flight without any interruption and delay. This compact drone camera has maximum features with its unique 3 x zoom photo feature. Its best feature is its simple operation, while EMAX 2 by tinkyhawk has a complicated assembling. Moreover, The only thing i have experienced while testing it is that sometime its GPS not work properly.
02. EMAX 2 Freestyle By TinkHawk
|Dimension||10.91 x 10.04 x 6.5 in|
- This drone is durable and lasts longer due to its best quality Carbon Fiber material. This material also makes it a lightweight and compact drone.
- It has a fantastic feature of FPV that is genuine FPV with a weight of 5.8g.
- This incredible drone for beginners gives a long flight without any disturbance. The flight time is 4 to 6 minutes with a full recharged battery.
- The high efficient motors in this drone camera have a 700kv capacity with 200 megawatts VTX.
The Emax Tinkhawk 2 Freestyle is in 2nd number of best racing drone for beginners. Using and operating it is so simple and easy that a beginner can fly it without any training. It comes with the FPV goggles controller that gives you the best flight with fantastic picture and video results.
It is a durable as compare to iFlight Titan drone because we have seen the best quality material is installed in it. Moreover, Its long-lasting batteries have a capacity of 450mAh that also come along the extra propellers and a backpack. Thus this drone is a complete package for any beginner. Moreover, it can take flight indoor and outdoor with efficient functioning.
03. GILOBABY RC Compact Racing Quadcopter For Beginners
|Dimension||3.15 x 3.15 x 1.97 in|
- It has the six-axis gyro flight feature with rotorcraft flight operation. The solid and steady movement even at high altitudes is only possible due to these full controlling features.
- Its headless mode facilitates you with a convenient flight that your drone flies smoothly and does not stop itself.
- Gilobaby is the best racing drone for beginners as it has easy-to-operate features that you can teach to your kids.
- The accessible control mode also has the 360 degrees tilting feature, which covers footage of a wide-angle with all movements.
- You can move this drone by pressing any up, down, left, and proper modes. It also has incredible features, like altitude hold, one key home return, headless option, flipping, and many more.
This GILOBABY quadcopter is one of the best racing drones for a beginner. You can even teach it to fly to your kids due to its easy operation and simple features. Its 350mAh battery gives you 5 minutes of flight time.
Its efficient motor covers a 50-meter distance quickly with stability and headless mode. It also has 3D rolling and turning features to 360 degrees. Moreover, you can land this incredible drone safely. On the other hand, ARRIS C250 has few flight hurdles.
04. BETAFPV Cetus Pro FPV Brushless Drone
|Model||Cetus Pro FPV Kit|
|Dimension||10.24 x 8.66 x 5.12 in|
- This impressive racing drone has 3 flight modes. Normal, Sport, And Manual.
- This BETAFPV has a fantastic feature of altitude hold with auto hovering and stability.
- It lands peacefully even with a low battery because it has a self-protection feature with auto home returning mode.
- The latest LiteRadio 2 SE transmitter is added to this incredible racing drone camera. Moreover, it has VR02 FPV goggles that give you better footage at high altitudes.
- It is best for beginners due to its Turtle mode and auto-flight features.
This racing drone has LiteRadio 2 SE transmission feature that helps in a comfortable and straightforward flight. It also gives you a maximum flight time of 8 hours with its super powerful motors and batteries.
Its VR02 FPV goggles provide incredible pictures without any vibrating or shaking effects. It has multiple unique features like altitude hold, radio transmitters, N mode, 3 flight modes, and many more.
05. ARRIS C250 V2 RC Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone
|Dimension||19.13 x 9.96 x 5.98 in|
- This incredible drone camera has an RTF version with the radio link feature. This unique feature makes it one of the best racing drones for beginners.
- This drone by ARRIS has the RTF Flycolor 4 in 1 that does not allow the tangling of the wires.
- ARRIS C250 V2 has an efficient motor along with powerful propellers for high-altitude flight. It keeps the drone stable and balanced every time.
- One of the best features of this drone is the brushless motor that make us to put it the list of best racing drone for beginners as it does not create noise during the flight.
- It has the best-performing camera that captures flawlessly with adjustable angles.
This impressive drone has a plain frame with a tower structure that is convenient to use and fix. It is highly durable due to the best quality carbon fiber material. Its 4 mm thick arms also add strength to its material. It is also a compact and lightweight drone that is easy to fly.
The camera of this racing drone is excellent with FPV adjustable technology. Moreover, it functions perfectly due to the 1500mAh batteries, efficient motors of 2300KV and strong propellers. It has a tremendous brushless motor for the more comfortable flight that is a missing feature in the BETAFPV racing drone.
06. EMAX Nanohawk Outdoor Racing Drone
|Dimension||5.47 x 5.12 x 1.77 in|
- This NanoHawk by EMAX has a unique size of 65mm that makes it an ultra-light drone. That is why it is easy to fly, even for beginners.
- It has a long-lasting battery with a 300mAh Lipo battery, which gives it a maximum and stable flight time.
- It comes with extra but essential accessories like a backpack, a USB for saving maximum footage, an additional hardware kit, spare propellers, and a charger for your smooth flight.
- The performance of this NanoHawk is outstanding due to its powerful motor and strong propellers.
This incredible racing drone by EMAX is a mini drone due to its compact size and lightweight body. It is easy to control and operate, even for any beginner. The quality of this drone is the best.
You can fly it anywhere indoors as well as outdoors. Its 65mm Nano size also makes it one of the fast racing drones; unlike this feature, ARRIS Dazzle does not have that fast speed.
07. ARRIS Quadcopter X-Speed 280 V2 FPV RTF – With Flycolor
|Dimension||20.28 x 10 x 6.02 in|
- With unique fly raptor ESC, F3, PDB, and OSD features, drone pilots have considered this drone as the one of the best racing drone especially for beginners.
- This drone is easy to fly that a beginner can fly it without any training. Simple charge its battery and fly this already assembled drone.
- It work with the the radio link AT9S transmission with the best quality camera result. You never miss your location with the best information and get excellent footage even from a height.
- The 4S lipo battery provides it with a long-lasting flight without any interruption. Moreover, it flies fast with FPV technology.
- It has innovative technology with the best 2205 motor and efficient propellers that perform exceptionally.
ARRIS quadcopter has the best feature of X speed 280 V2 that is due to the innovative technology used in it. The motors in this drone have a capacity of 2300KV, which has a Flycolor raptor with multiple features.
Its propellers add credibility to this product. It also has the best functioning controller, HD camera, easy operation modes, antenna, radio link and best GPS features. So, you also get this all-in-one quadcopter with a 1500mAh battery that gives you a long flight time.
08. iFlight Titan XL5 6S FPV Drone – With Innovative Technology
|Dimension||10.71 x 8.94 x 2.8 in|
- This iFlight Titan XL5 6s FPV technology is the latest racing drone for beginners. It has the best GPS tracking and auto return home option. You never lose your path while flying it.
- It has a beautiful design with a unique frame, 6mm arms, and high-quality material. It looks lovely while flying.
- The 360 angle tilt, along with High-resolution footage, is one of its cool features we have experienced during flight.
- It has built-in Crossfire Nano RX technology for TBS that easily controls you even at a high altitude.
- The efficient motors of have the capacity of 1800kv with unable engines. These motors give you a smooth and long flight without creating much noise.
The iFlight Titan XL5 HD 6S drone gives you the best aerial footage with 360 degrees tilt and the best FPV camera. The antenna mounts are also helpful in signal catching even on high altitudes. It has a durable body with a 6mm long arm and the best quality frame.
Moreover, it has XING 2208 motors that are one of its best features as these motors are efficient due to the 6S 1800KV capacity. Effective GPS tracking lands your drone safely and does not let it lose its path
09. Walkera F210 Best Racing Drone For Beginner
|Dimension||11 x 4 x 9 in|
- This impressive racing drone has the F3 flight feature for giving you the best flight with incredible image transmission.
- It comes with the unique option of a personalized setting for the comfort of beginners and professionals.
- It is designed in such a way that it flies without dropping or falling. Moreover, it has a durable carbon body.
- The camera is featured with 700 TVL that gives it a clear result at night with 120-degree tilting performance.
This super professional quadcopter drone has an incredible design along with efficient functioning. It also has anti-dropping quality in the wind or outdoor flights. The camera is of high resolution that gives adjustable angle aerial footage with 120 degrees tilt.
Moreover, it has durable and solid carbon material with solid blades that protect it from crashing. It has a stable control mode to give you a stable and balanced flight. Contrary to this, ARRIS X2210 hits or falls from the sky during its flight.
10. ARRIS X220 V2 Racing 220mm Drone Quadcopter
|Dimension||18.03 x 10 x 5.08 in|
- This incredible racing quadcopter by ARRIS has the RTF version with a long-lasting battery and radio transmitters.
- The compact design and carbon fiber make it lightweight and durable.
- It has a Flycolor raptor with multiple features that gives you powerful speed with stability and equilibrium.
- It has 2300KV motors with brushless features an anti-gravity feature. The propellers are also vital.
- ARRIS X2205 V2 has a long-lasting battery, upgraded software, and innovative technology for increasing your flight time.
ARRIS X220 V2 has the size of 220m with an FPV Quadcopter feature that is simple and easy to assemble. We assembled it very easily. It is also one of the best racing drones for beginners due to its multiple modes and operations.
The best quality propellers, brushless motor, S Tower structure, powerful 1500mAh battery, FPV camera, radio transmitters, and 4-in-1 Flycolor raptor make it the best racing drone. It lands smoothly, unlike SwagDrone that lands drastically.
11. SWAGTRON 210-UP RC Quadcopter
|Dimension||7.2 x 7.2 x 4 in|
- This excellent FPV drone has an HD camera for capturing mesmerizing aerial views for you.
- The 800 m transmission and 120-degree tilt give it the option of a high and a low flight.
- This racing drone has an efficient motor with powerful propellers.
- This Swagdrone 210-UP has the best HD camera with night vision, and clear footage results at any altitude and weather.
This SwagDrone 210-UP is one of the best racing drones for beginners due to its high-quality camera result and simple operating features. It tilts to 120 degrees with 700 TVL FPV cameras that also provide clear pictures at night. Moreover, it has three automatic flight modes for beginners.
12. ARRIS Dazzle RC QUADCOPTER
|Model||Dazzle 5 Inch|
|Dimension||19.1 x 9.9 x 5.9 in|
- This ARRIS Dazzle has a unique size of 5 inches with 5mm arms that make it a compact but durable drone camera for beginners.
- The RTF technology has multiple features that include freestyle operation, brushless motor, strong propellers, innovative video transmitter, HD camera, antenna, and many more.
- It has a beautiful design with a durable carbon fiber frame which provides it long-lasting durability.
- This all-in-one drone comes with auto options and a fully assembled feature for your convenience that a beginner can fly quickly.
This amazing ARRIS Dazzle has a 5 FPV technology with a freestyle flight option. Its unique design has a 5mm arm, durable carbon fiber frame, and lightweight body, which help a beginner flying this drone effortlessly.
The powerful propellers, brushless motor, and long-lasting batter add beauty to this racing drone. Moreover, it has an HD FPV camera result that gives flawless aerial footage without shaking and losing signals, unlike the Walker racing drone.
Things You Should Consider Before Buying The Best Racing Drone for Beginners
Rules And Rergulations
You should always consider the international and national rules and regulations to fly a drone.
Learning About Drone Types
You must learn about the types of drones with understanding their different features and sensors.
Area Where You Gonna Fly
You should choose an open ground or any outdoor place where you can freely fly it if you are a beginner.
This article helps you to choose the best racing drones for beginners. These racing drones have incredible features, just like other professional drones.
All the above-reviewed drones are tested by our professional drone pilots. So, you can easily pick any of your favorite drones from above and have fun while capturing mesmerizing aerial views.
Best Racing Drones For Beginners FAQs
How to fly a racing drone as a beginner?
As a beginner, flying a simple functioning drone is so straightforward. You just have to follow international laws and local rules of drones flying with the manual of your relevant drone. If you feel difficulty, see any tutorial on the internet.
Should I buy expensive racing drones?
You don’t need to buy an expensive drone to fly. There are many cheap drones in the market which have the best and most innovative features.